- Joe Biden’s daughter and one of his grandchildren attended inauguration events in menswear looks.
- Maisy Biden, his granddaughter, wore sneakers with both a pantsuit and dress on Wednesday.
- His daughter Ashley Biden opted for a tuxedo and pointed heels.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
During the Inauguration ceremony and parade-route walk on Wednesday, Biden’s granddaughter Maisy Biden was photographed wearing a dark suit jacket, matching flare pants, and a turtleneck sweater. The outfit, which also included a black mask and leather gloves, contrasted the vibrant dresses worn by her sisters.
Maisy completed her three-piece look with a pair of unreleased Air Jordan 1 Mid sneakers, which are meant to “pay homage to sisterhood and the intertwined concepts of strength and beauty,” according to Nike’s website.
– ADVERTISEMENT -https://s.yimg.com/rq/darla/4-6-0/html/r-sf-flx.html
She later changed into a pink $1,575 Rodarte gown, which had ruffled sleeves, a rose-embellished neckline, and an all-over heart print. Her shoes, however, were another pair of high-top Nike sneakers, similar to ones she wore earlier in the day.
The president’s daughter, Ashley Biden, rocked a tuxedo during the evening festivities. Her look included an open blazer, straight-leg pants, an unfurled tie, and a white blouse. She also donned a standout pair of black pointed pumps with a gold strap.
People can’t get enough of the menswear looks worn by Maisy and Ashley, with some people online dubbing them “style icons.”